Congrats to Xendurance sponsored team Invictus on winning the SoCal Regional CrossFit team competition. It was a hard fought battle that came down to the end. We look forward to watching them compete at the 2013 CrossFit Games, July 26-28.
Xendurance sponsored athlete Josh Bridges took another step closer to his goal of winning the 2013 CrossFit Games. He convincingly won four out of a possible seven events at the Souther California CrossFit regional competition. By doing this he punching his ticket to the 2013 CrossFit Games. We look forward to watching him compete at the CrossFit games July 26 – 28.
Products used -
The Xendurance LD team consists of eight female triathletes who belong to the Dutch top on the long distance tri- and duathlon. The team competes in the “Eredivisie”, which is the Dutch Premier League of teamtriathlon, with the aim of a top-3 in the overall circuit.
Xendurance Pro Arm Wrestler Geoff Hale will be competing for a lightweight title at a separate event sponsored by
Rogue Fitness during the 2013 CrossFit games. We look forward to watching the action.
Invictus ended the 2013 CrossFit Open ranked number one in the world. On May 17 – 19 they will be competing at the SoCal regional.
We look forward to working with them as they continue their journey to the 2013 CrossFit Games.
CrossFit Invictus athletes use Extreme Endurance to buffer muscle burn, improve aerobic threshold and speed recovery.
* Nichole DeHart (3x member of Team Invictus, Invictus coach, top 10 female athlete in SoCal)
* Lauren Fisher (19-year-old phenom, 75 kg Snatch, 100 kg Clean & Jerk, 70 consecutive handstand push-ups)
* Ayo Anise (3x member of Team Invictus, 430 lb Deadlift, 315 lb Back Squat, 195 lb Bench Press, former college sprinter)
* Heather Hippensteel (newest member of the team, collegiate diver at University of San Diego)
* Nuno Costa (3x member of Team Invictus, 49 second 400 Meter sprinter, 400 lb back squat, 300 lb clean & jerk)
* Hank Lopez ( took 7th at 2012 Mid-Atlantic Regionals, 315 lb Clean & Jerk)
* Shane Farmer (3x member of Team Invictus, collegiate rower, head of CrossFit Rowing, very well-rounded athlete)
* Tino Marini (long-time Invictus athlete from Scotland, moved to SD last Fall, great all-around athlete with a huge deadlift despite his 170 lb frame)
* Justin Nahama (3x member of Team Invictus, collegiate lacrosse, attorney at Mintz Levin, father of two kids, great athlete despite little time to train)
Camille Uses Extreme Endurance daily.
Xendurance athlete Hywel Davis feels great about his London Marathon Performance! 2:32:51
in 2011 and has won over every distance from Sprint to Double Ironman… he was surely the fastest Hawaiian shirt of the day too – see picture below!
Yvonne Sets a new Personal Best in the 1/2 Marathon 1:17:15
She uses Extreme Endurance every day. The fastest way to improve power and