Training with Xendurance Sponsored athlete Spencer Hendel.
Xendurance sponsored athlete Spencer Hendel takes us through one of his more challenging sessions. He also talks about the importance of lower body strength.
Clean, 1 rep
Bench press, 1 rep
Overhead squat, 1 rep
Clean is from the ground, power or squat.
Spencer Hendel: clean 352, bench 281, OHS 341 = 974lbs.
Spencer uses Extreme Endurance, Xecute, and Immune boost during his daily training.
Lactate to Fuel your muscles
Protein to Rebuild and protect against muscle breakdown
Taking XECUTE 70-90 minutes before exercise allows the lactic blood concentration to rise. This allows muscles to utilize lactate as an energy fuel earlier and helps raise the lactic threshold. By using lactate as a fuel energy source, the blood plasma becomes more alkalizing and helps the body lower its acid pH, thereby raising the lactic acid threshold, which translates into less muscle burn and less muscle soreness.
- 20G of Protein; Providing Superior Bioavailability • 1500 mg Lactate
- Lowers Exercise Induced Body Acid (H+)
- Greater Muscle Recovery and Repair
- Provides Continuing Energy Source
- Decrease Muscle Burn
- With Added Vitamins B6, B12, Vitamin D and Electrolytes • Great Taste!