No Products in the Cart
We are absolutely in love with the new Dalgona Coffee craze!
Well to start, just look at it! Very pleasing to the eye. Second, most of the ingredients are staples in your home, you can be your own barista and do something daring with your morning routine. While a traditional Dalgona uses just milk, we thought why not give a protein kick? This coffee delight pairs perfectly with the Xendurance Vanilla (or chocolate if you are feeling sassy) Protein!.
Hypebae reported that the drink came to public attention in January in an episode of Korean television show Pyunstorang, in which celebrities compete to come up with new products for convenience stores. Actor Jung Il-woo, who had encountered the coffee in Macau, christened it “dalgona” after a Korean candy that resembles the foamy brown topping.
Here’s what you need and how to make this frothy coffee
2 tablespoons instant coffee
2 tablespoons cane sugar
2 tablespoons hot water (doesn’t need to be boiling)
1 Scoop Xendurance Protein
4-6oz milk of choice
1. Add instant coffee, sugar, and hot water in a small bowl. Make sure the bowl is large enough for the mixture to pouf up.
2. Use a hand mixer or hand wisk until it forms semi-stiff peaks
3. Mix together milk of choice and 1 scoop of Xendurance Protein in a shaker
4. Pour protein in coffee mug and spoon the whipped coffee over top
5. Use a straw to mix and enjoy. Optional: add ice for extra chill